In today’s busy, ever-evolving climate, designers are constantly being asked to do more with less, and there has never been a more important time to harness creativity on demand.
Developed by Keilhauer, Cultivating Creativity is an accredited CEU podcast, as part of ThinkLab’s podcast series “The Learning Objective,” the first of its kind for the architecture and design community where you can receive IDCEC/AIA CEU credit for listening on the go, presented by ThinkLab and SANDOW Design Group.
This course will inform listeners how to:
1) Identify the constraints happening in the world around us that are impacting creativity
2) Assess how design teams can find creativity and innovation despite outside pressures
3) Examine real life examples of harnessing creativity “on demand” in projects
4) Evaluate ways that groups can have the greatest creative output
Course Length: 30 minutes
Accreditation: 0.5 IDCEC/AIA Credit
Here’s how to complete your entire CEU podcast process in 4 simple steps:
1) Listen to the episode below or anywhere you listen to podcasts
2) Visit this link to take a short, 5 question quiz
* Scoring an 80% or above on the quiz will earn you 0.5 CEU/0.5 LU
3) Upon passing the quiz, receive your certificate of completion via email from CEU sponsor Keilhauer
4) Self-report to IDCEC and AIA
That’s it! An entire CEU done in less than half an hour.